Why Do PR: Public relations (PR) is at the core of what we do at Red Jeweled Media. We host strategic PR campaigns for clients to help them achieve measurable results. Many companies use PR to help them:
- Create credibility for their businesses
- Get exposure and awareness for their brand
- Gain fans or traffic to their websites
- Grow and support their sales efforts
If you or your company is interested in getting featured in the press, please contact us. Our clients have been featured in a variety of sources, including:
- TV: The Today Show, CBS Eye on Parenting, CNBC's The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch, and local NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox and Tribune stations nationwide.
- Magazines: Our clients have been featured in Parents, American Baby, Pregnancy & Newborn, Redbook, People, Shape, Oprah.com and more.
- Newspapers: Our clients have been featured in The New York Times, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, AP, The Chicago Tribune, The Denver Business Journal and more.
- Blogs & Websites: Our clients have been featured on numerous blogs written by qualified and trusted bloggers and writers including The Daily Candy, Cool Mom Picks, and more. Our Parent Blogger Insider Club is comprised of 100+ bloggers who want to hear about Red Jeweled Media clients.
Contact us today to discuss your PR needs and enable us to put together a tailor-made campaign for you.
Download our free whitepaper, "Why PR Is Still Relevant in a 2.0 World."
Download our case study on how we made Rockin' Green a Media Darling.